Saturday, April 27, 2013

How the Book Relates to me

One way that this book relates to me is Katniss. She has a very big heart, and she is very strong, sort of a loner at school, and she drive in her that keeps her going through out her life and her hardships. She pushes through the Games because she focus' on the ending. What will happen to her if she wins. What will happen to her family and Gale if she doesn't come back for them. She also very smart that she can outwit the others. Katniss also has her best friend that she is with all of the time. I have my friend,  Jocybeth who I am always talking to, and hanging out with. We tell each other everything, and are there for each other when one of us is going through a hard time. Like Gale with Katniss when she goes off to the Games.

No comments:

Post a Comment